Have you got a burning question? Find the answer below!
- Where is Coastal Spirit based?
Cuthberts Green is situated at 220 Pages Road, Aranui.
- Why do the grounds get closed?The Christchurch City Council decide when the grounds need to be closed. You can check a list of current ground closures here
- When does the season start and end?The MPL season starts on the 19th of March, with all other Junior and Senior football starting on April 2nd. The season runs through to August 27th.
- How do I find the draw and results?
You can find all up to date fixtures and results here
- How do I know if my team training or game has been cancelled?
Your coach will contact you directly
- How do I register?
You can register for First Kicks, Fun Football, Junior and Senior football here
- What do my fees include?
Fees include affiliation costs to Mainland Football, and NZ Football. You will also be provided with a coach, training facilities and a playing shirt.
- How do I pay my fees?
You can pay by credit card when you register online, or by cash, cheque or eftpos at the office at Cuthberts Green. If you would like to pay online, please do so with a player name and programme as a reference, to 01-0833-0096385-00. You can also pay these through the bar on Saturdays after 4.00pm.
- Do I have to purchase Coastal Spirit branded shorts and socks?
No, you can provide your own black playing shorts, socks and shinpads if preferred.
- How can I purchase Coastal Spirit merchandise?
- What programmes do you offer for 3-8 year olds?
We offer First Kicks and Fun Football on a Saturday, and run after school programmes 4 days a week during terms 1 and 4. Please check out the junior section on our website for more information.
- Myself / my child has never played football before. How do I join a team?
Great, its never too late to start! Email email@example.com to get started.
- Can exisitng teams join Coastal Spirit?
Yes! Coastal Spirit have teams in all grades, and are always looking for new teams to join the club. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Can I play for Coastal Spirit if I don't live in East Christchurch?
Yes! Our members come from all 4 corners of Christchurch and beyond.
- I am interested in volunteering for the club. How do I do this?
Coastal Spirit has a great group of volunteers, and we are always looking for more to help us out at club events and tournaments. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Who should I call if I have any queries / concerns?
- Who do I contact regarding coaching a team?
We have coaching opportunities available from our First Kicks level, through to senior. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I bring my family / friends along to my game, and to the clubrooms?
Of course! Coastal Spirit welcomes all members of the public to Cuthberts Green, and to join us for a drink in our clubrooms from 4.00pm on Saturdays.
- What facilities are at Cuthberts Green?
We have 6 Senior Fields, 2 Junior fields and changing room facilities at Cuthberts Green. There is food and drink available to be purchased on Saturdays from 9.00am, and our clubrooms are open to the public from 4.00pm. For a field map, cilck here .